The STB series includes 13 compact terminal strip enclosures of different sizes, which are easy to install and durable even under difficult conditions.
* Fixed mounting lugs (no loose parts)
* Dimensions: 13 pcs., see size options on the data sheet
* Enclosure material: Acidproof steel 316L, electropolished
* Cover screws and terminal strip rail: 316L acidproof steel
* Terminal strip: With screw or spring connectors, Phoenix, Wago, Weidmuller
* Use temperature: Furnished ATEX/IECEx , Ex II2G / 2D
T6: -40°C ? +40°C
T5: -55°C ? +55°C
* Enclosure rating: IP66
* International approvals, ATEX,IECEx,(TR-CU, cULus) etc.
STB is excellently suited for use as a compact connection box in diverse industrial sites.
* Process /property electrical systems and automation.
* Wood refining industry, chemical industry, oil refining/offshore, shipbuilding, other equipment manufacture.
Excellent choice for explosive atmospheres, gas Ex(G) and/or dust Ex(D). Zones 1 and 2 or 21 and 22.
Terminal strip enclosures for explosive atmospheres are delivered certified with terminal strips and leadthroughs. Applications Exe or Exi.
Can also be delivered as an industrial version (non ATEX).
In addition to the catalogue versions, an essential part of our product/delivery programme is custom applications. Only a fraction of the STB product versions/range is listed below.
We will be certain to have a product version that suits you!